Friday, August 6, 2010

Yearly Photo Wall



My mom actually did this with our school photos when I lived at home. She proudly displayed my sisters and I yearly photos in the hallway. I secretly called it the wall of shame as I hated looking at all of my awkward grade school to High School pictures. But now I love the idea of displaying every year of my sons life. I love to see how much he has grown and changed. I also love to actually use them instead of storing them away each year to display the new photo!



Sorry the pictures aren't that great, the lighting in the hallway isn't very good plus I don't have alot of space to take a picture :) Linking up to:

Organize and Decorate Everything


AND



AND

Keeping It Simple

1 comment:

  1. What a fun wall. It's going to so great to be a ble to see how he changes over the years. Thanks for joining We're Organized Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails