Monday, August 16, 2010

1 Down 100 to Go!

I added a new challenge to my blog on the side. I was inspired by a parenting board that I frequent to start a 101 in 1001 challenge! I have listed 101 tasks to complete in 1001 days! I am very excited to get these things DONE! My start date was yesterday, Sunday August 15th, and my end day will be May 12th, 2013!

My first project was to clean out my makeup drawer! After making my top 100 list it made me realize that I hang on to WAY too much junk! So it was nice to combine these two projects. Now my drawer is cleaned and organized (I even used one of my make up bags YAY) and I got rid of a ton of unused makeup. Even though I still own WAY more then just 10 items of makeup I did purge 35 items! Feels good!

So...1 down (item #35)...100 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails