Thursday, August 19, 2010

Little Containers, Big Difference!

Ok so I have no before pictures but I promise these little containers have made a big improvement to my space! I LOVE containers. Any kind! Most of the time they are inexpensive and there are so many ways to use them! Here are some of the containers I have used to organize my bathroom better! This is all in an attempt to get #46 crossed off my 101 in 1001 list!

For cotton balls and Q-tips:




I found this for like $2 at Wal-Mart, not sure what it is supposed to be used for but I love it on top of the toilet to hold extra TP and Jaden's wipes in the bathroom:




My makeup drawer re-do, these white containers are two for a dollar and the perfect size to throw all my makeup and tools into. I also used one of my makeup bags (the animal print one) to hold all of my rubber bands/headbands/bobby pins:



For Jaden's bath toys, these were $1 each and hold many small bath toys. Also you can't see in the picture but they are not solid, they have circle holes. So after bath I can actually use the container to scoop up the toys and the water drains out. I also found a little mesh bag that had a Burts Bee gift set. I used it to put his washcloths in:




I bought one more container that I wasn't able to use in the bathroom as planned! It is a plastic hanging file folder thingy! I wanted to install it on the inside of the bathroom cabinet but the cabinet door is not wide enough. So now I get to find another use for that!

Linking Up With:
Organize and Decorate Everything

1 comment:

  1. I love little containers too. The glass ones for the q-tips and cotton balls are so pretty. I love the lids. The drawers look great too. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails