Sunday, July 4, 2010

Times Up!

I almost finished my 10 in 10! It was a nice motivation for me though and I did get quite a bit done:
1.) Finish 4th of July hostess gift bag-done

2.) Paint/decorate mini wooden bags-almost done

3.) Clean out refrigerator-YEAH RIGHT :)

4.) Make the sand/shells vases for bathroom-done

5.) Organize shoe rack-done

6.) Organize pictures for picture wall-Got one framed lol

7.) Get cookie cutters together and find a place to store-done

8.) Bring bag to goodwill to donate-done

9.) Go through/clean/organize outdoor toys-Blech...this one may be done by the end of summer lol

10.) Make summer "grab n go" bag-done

6 comments:

  1. Great job!! I really liked your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing most of your list! I like the tote as well. So much fun to take a dollor store item and make it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A grab and go bag what an great idea.
    Great job!
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting most of the items done on your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I admire you for doing the 10 by 10 challenge AND for pretty much completing it!! Your tote bag is fabulous!!
    Smiles from TX!

    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cleaned out my refrigerator yesterday! I'm totally with you on not being in to that one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails