Monday, June 21, 2010

4th of July Gift Bag

One of my BFF's has an awesome 4th of July party each year! I love to bring my hostess with the mostest a little gift of wine. This year I decided to make a gift bag instead of buying one. This project didn't really turn out the way I saw it in my head but o'well, its another thing to cross off my 10 in 10 list!
Started with one large blue bag and one large white bag. I ripped the blue bag in half:

My orginal idea was just punch stars in the blue bag, glue red paper behind where I punched, and glue the bags together. But it was WAY too plain!

So I found these super cute printable on Living Locurto's blog and added some stickles!

Then I added some firework stickles on the bottom :)


Linking up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails