Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Candle Display

I have this set of candle holders from Party Lite (that I've had forever) that are kind of like a three in one. You can use them as a vases, taper candle holder, or tealight holder. What I absolutely LOVE about them is that you can fill the inside (vase portion) with anything and put the tealight holders on top. I like to put things inside that go with the holiday (like Easter grass in April or fake spiders for Halloween lol). I've decided for the summer to use sand and shells. Sand is actually trickier to use then I thought! I like how it turned out but I may tweak it a bit, maybe figure out how to add some color!



Not only do I have a cute new display in my bathroom but I get to cross #4 off of my 10 in 10 List...YAY

Linking up with:


AND

http://mymagicmom.com/my-magic-friday/

AND

”DIY

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea. I love seashells, but I'm always confused about how to use them with decorating. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails