Saturday, March 13, 2010

Scrabble Necklace-St. Patty's Day

Every Christmas on a parenting board I visit there is a craft that everyone decides to make. This last Christmas it was scrabble tile necklaces. I thought they were super cute but I didn't want to spend the money on buying a kit to make them. So I bought a few similar things at my craft store and made a few for my neices. They turned out really cute and since I have a bunch of left over supplies I thought I'd make myself a tile necklace for St. Patty's Day to make myself pinch proof!


I modge podged some cute St. Patty's Day paper onto my scrabble tile, added a little shamrock sticker, stickled some yellow around the sticker, and then covered with Glossy Accents! Now I just need to get the necklace to attach it too!

Its hard to get a good picture of these tiles but it turned really cute!

Linking too:


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! You have a beautiful blog. I have thought about pinch proofing my kiddos, but had not thought about me. And I am probably the one most likely to get pinched! Thanks for the inspiration... off to see what I can make.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails