Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leprechaun Hat

Happy St. Patty's Day! I was kind of stumped on a St. Patty's day craft that would be easy enough for my toddler and NOT a paper craft. I finally decided we could make a leprechaun hat. We used an empty (and cleaned) plastic fruit cup, some green paint, and ribbon/clover to decorate!
The supplies (although I decided to use ribbon instead of the black pipe cleaner) excuse my son, who thinks he needs to be in every picture I take lol:

Then he painted the inside of the fruit cup green:

I modge podged the ribbon and clover:
And..a cute/easy leprechaun hat:

My little devil...errr I mean leprechaun:


Linking up too:

AND:
giveaways

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I've never seen this done before. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! LOVE the hat too....I'm always trying to think of things to do with those little cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest St. Patty's Idea EVER!! Now I'm super excited for next year :) Thanks for sharing (off to bookmark for later)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails