Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview Your Toddler!

I don't know why it never occurred to me to do this before now! I had to interview Jaden for his "special day" at Pre-K and his responses surprised me. They also made me feel proud and laugh! I highly recommend interviewing your child! I think I will do this twice a year and put it in his scrapbook as the first page. Here are some questions to give you some ideas (plus my son's hilarious answers lol)!

Favorite thing to do with your feet (smell them)
Favorite thing to do in the kitchen (rocking around)
Favorite thing to do with your parents (sit on Dad's lap)
Favorite thing to do outside (play with our dog)
Favorite thing to do inside (play in my room with chewbaca, monkey, woody, and buzz)
What makes you giggle (when Dad tickles me and I tickle him too)
Favorite toy (monkey because I got him at the zoo)
Favorite food (peanut and butter jelly sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails